Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Classic Hot

They say a picture says a thousand words.... 
Thousand is 100 tens...
For many years i have developed a like for SHADES.... 
Infact... My hobby is to collect them...
PRADA, RAY BAN, GUESS 
NAME IT... I have it....
Me in the Holla Mahalla on x/x/x 
.
.
.
One of my favorite picture 
 Look at the SHADES
...
But look at the picture above. Is it really worth a thousand words....
I DONT THINK SO.... 
I like beautiful things.
HOT STUFF
thats me
ME
I
=============================================================
Let me show you what are worth a thousand words




SO FEEL INSPIRED....
DO YOU....
NO....
LIKE......
SERIOUSLY.....
DO....
YOU......

<<< if you do >>>


Buy a camera and take beautiful pictures....


Every thing you do , 
where ever are you,
who ever you are with, 
for what ever reason.
KEEP A CAMERA
WRITE JOURNAL.
COZ YOU MAY
NEVER KNOW
THAT WHEN
YOU NEED
THOSE
.......
.....
...
..
.
Memories 
i need them now but i do not have pictures with my brother AMIT...
I LOVE HIM ALOT
ALWAYS WILL
HE WILL BE
REMEMBERED
.......................................................




I love all of them and will always love......
Memories is what i have now......
how can i throw them ....
life is like this.....
its yours today....
and tomorrow

.............ITS NOT...........

No comments:

Post a Comment